Whew. It's hot.
Like my thermometer won't even register. Whether that's the heat, or dead battery, I have no clue. Love the summer. But this is April.. and if this is what we're going to be experiencing this summer, I'm not going to like it too much, lol. Especially if I'm pregnant.
I complained to Jeff (I'm guessing enough lol) that it was way too hot in our bedroom, and this morning he put the window AC in. We don't have central air, since the house is so old.. but that window AC will do just fine. :) Thanks, honey!
I had a great time yesterday at Bayfest, though we only stayed for like an hour. My mom was getting pushed everywhere. Mind you, she's 115lbs, with a left knee replacement, and she's wearing a pain in the ass knee brace. Well one girl literally bumped into her and moved my mom pretty far. That and I was constantly getting ran over by strollers. Wayyyyy too many people decided to go. But it was a gorgeous day, and my sister's boyfriend is a police explorer with the Twp, so she wanted to see him. Anywho.. we all ended up going back to my parents house for dinner (bbq=yum.) and to play a few rousing games of Badminton.. I was completely out of breath. Totally bummed me out because it proved how out of shape I was. Boo.
Jeff and I also made our way over to Ocean City (5 minutes from my parents house...boy do I miss living there) to walk the boards a little bit, and possibly get popcorn..well we got ice cream instead. Now, I feel horrible for feeling this way, but when we got up on the boardwalk, all I had my eyes on where strollers and little kids wobbling around laughing. I felt depression just drown into my body. I asked Jeff if we'll ever have that.. and he stopped me.. turned me around, kissed me and told me we'll get our turn soon. Thank god for him. I felt so bummed. I know I'll get my chance.. but I mean..come on. You see a lot of people who shouldn't be having kids having kids. I'm just wondering when it's my shot. But he bought me gelato and made me feel better. One of the many reasons why I love him.. he knows just how to make me feel better. :) So I started feeling a little bit better, and then we came across a table in front of a store... we walked over because something caught my eye. That and something told me to just walk over there.. and there it was ...
I fell in love with it! The perfect sign for our nursery. Jeff asked if it would match, and I said yeah- the writing is in blue (looks green from the pic...but it's a baby blue), which is what the top half of the room is painted, and the yellow is neutral, and it'll match something. And get this.. only $2!! I was not about to pass that up! Two dollars?! Seriously...you can't walk away from things like that. So we bought it (thanks again, honey!) and I have the perfect place to put it. The nursery is all painted and decorated.. just needs furniture, but this adds a cute little vibe to it. Getting this sign made me feel a lot better. And hopefully soon, we'll be putting a baby in the same room.
AF is fading away fast...practically gone. I start my injections on Tuesday night. And we're going to go from there. I'm crossing fingers and hoping that this is it. Hopefully, my dream will finally come true and I'll be walking on the boardwalk with a baby on board... then soon after, a stroller. :)
I sort of did the math in my head... and it seems that if we do the IUI, the 2ww will end near our anniversary. So I'm hoping to know before we go on vacation...and if we are pregnant.. I already have the perfect way of telling him. I just hope it'll be soon..and that I can actually do it. One step at a time...bring on the needles. :)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Posted by Heather at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment