Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick update..

Well..one.. my mom's doing good. The procedure took two hours.. she was up and walking around 20 minutes after they woke her up. She's just bruised on her back, but that's really it.

And two...I have an appointment tomorrow morning for an u/s (which I hate when I have AF..ugh) and bloodwork. I also start my Tamoxifen tomorrow after the RE's appointment, and they are giving me my injections and showing me how to do it. We're moving on to the next step, which I'm cautiously happy about..

Thanks Megan for posting that video. It was very sweet. :)

And Congratulations to Karen and Jim on your brand new gorgeous baby girl, Morgan born 4/21/09 at 2:15pm weighing 8lbs 10z. I couldn't be happier for you guys. :)

Alrighty.. got stuff to do around the house... I'll be posting tomorrow after my RE's appt. Hopefully good news, because I'm tired of the bad.

0 comments: