..And still no period. Can I officially scream now??
It's getting so frustrating. Thursday when she called to tell me my progesterone levels were going down, and that AF should be coming soon ..to just wait, I wanted to strangle her through the phone.
Now my question is.. you tell me my progesterone level is going down, but did anyone happen to get the HCG test? I assumed that it was a BFN, because nothing was said about it. And that's how I'll keep thinking it was. That's fine.
But why do I have a full freaking week of pills of Provera sitting in my medicine cabinet for nothing??? And then you want me to wait until THURSDAY... AGAIN to call back and see what's up.
Really..starting..to piss me off. Like past frustrated. This is getting so old. I just want to start my damn cycle already. I got meds waiting for me when this cycle finally happens. It's just..UGH.
Oh..and to top it off.. my sore nips have moved onto sore boobs and nips. Oh joy. I've NEVER ever, ever, EVER had this crap last this long before and I want to know what the hell is going on. But no. Why would we get answers? That would make sense and make life easier. Hah. Making life easier? That's a freaking joke.
So now I sit and wait once again. Tired, sore boobs, slight cramping this morning (nothing to get excited over because they were hardly there. ugh) and the effing waiting game I'm getting put through. Sorry, but if I'm going to be waiting freaking 2 1/2 weeks... at least let it be the 2ww!! Not just to see when I'm going to get my period because my progesterone level is finally going down.
Damn PCOS. I never did anything to you, but of course, you put me through hell. Thank you. And screw you.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Another day gone by...
Posted by Heather at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so sorry your having to wait for them to tell you things it seems like they should already know! I hope things get better, I know how frustrating Dr's can be. Hang in there girly!
Post a Comment